Sunday, November 2, 2008

The New Kitten.


I have wanted another cat, specifically a kitten, for ages. After our dinner with Scott and Andrea, where we met there new kitten, Julian was finally sold on the idea. So, thanks guys for getting a kitten, because if you didn't get one, I wouldn't have gotten one.

We are having trouble picking a name for him, so if you are reading this, I would like to know your opinion or any other suggestions for that matter. So far, we have four:

Draco - in reference to Dracorex Hogwartsia, a dinosaur recently discovered in South Dakota in 2006.

Elroy - just because it's cute.

Scooter - because it's cute, and Julian and I used to joke about naming our kid that back in the day.

Troodon - there's supposed to be 2 dots above the second 'o', and it's pronounced TRUE-don. It's also the name of the first described Dinosaur from N.America which was in 1856. It was also the smartest dinosaur ever discovered (so far) and it had stereoscopic vision!

Catface is a little unsure about him, but I can slowly see that the kitten is growing on him.

2 comments:

Luminary of Day said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
He rules! I am so excited about this!

LUDWIG!!!!!!!!! (obviously. come on!!)

Can't wait to meet him!

xoxo

Heather Bays said...

This was the kitties name for a little while, cuz after I read your comment, I was like, 'well, duh!' but then it just seemed such a hard name for such a sweet kitten. I don't even know how I feel about Oggy or Goggles, I think I will probably just call him 'Little Kitten' anyways, until he gets bigger. He'll be a multi-name cat, lol.