Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shop Handmade for Mom.

I don't know if many of you shop online, but it's fun.  I have the most fun browsing on Etsy.  So many creative people with unbelievable creations!  You can find anything!  And if you can't, there will be someone there that can make it for you so you can bring your idea to life!  And with Mother's Day around the corner, you'll probably wanna get your Mum something special and cool. So I have made a little treasury of fun things all handmade by people on etsy! CHECK IT OUT!

It features:
OldRags
calamaristudio
FA2u
ThongbaiTatong
SwitchDesignsNYC
vesselsandwares
walldecors
ThePlumGiraffe
TillyWhistle
RevivedVintage
NewMoonStudio
Nitscreations
BurlapAndBlue
MissGlory
spirocreations
fancyshop

This will be my first Mother's Day as a Mother. So it's pretty special. Though, I think it will be even more special when Adelaide is old enough to glue pieces of paper together and draw stick people and is able to write "I love you" as if I were trying to write it with my left hand.

Happy handmade shopping everyone!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, being a mom on mother's day is such a great experience, but you're right, it's even funner when they're old enough to write cute little notes. :) Hope you enjoy your special day and thanks for featuring my illustration! :-D