Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh Baby!!!


I went to a rummage sale at the church at the end of our street last Saturday and found some pretty excellent wool! With one of the magnificent colours I found, I made these hot pink mary janes for a new baby!

They have seafoam coloured vintage buttons too! If these aren't sold by the time my baby arrives, then I think I might end up keeping them!

And of course I am still making baby/toddler leg warmers! These are super precious and are great for this time of year! These are a one size fits all sorta thing. These leg warmers will fit babies 6 months to children 3 years or older, depending on the size of the child. You can bunch them or wear them full length. They also fit on adults arms for arm warmers!



I have some available in both of my online shops but I also do custom orders if you are looking for a specific colour! So come to either my ETSY store or ARTFIRE store and see what's available! They are perfect for this time of year and would make a wonderful Christmas gift too. They will arrive gift ready just like the photo below, all nicely hand packaged!



Heather Bays | Promote your Page too

No comments: