Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weirdly Cute.

I started making these super weird baby rattles, lol. I can't tell you how much I LOVE them. More importantly, I can't tell you how much my baby girl LOVES hers. Well, I guess you can see from the photo above! The first one I made was obviously for her, it's a cthulhu. She chews and slobbers on that thing like a cat with catnip, lol. It's hilarious. So far I have 3 different ones, but I assure you, there's more to come.
Cthulhu Love.
Miss Medusa.
Brobot Robot.

These rattles are an eco-friendly, all natural cotton baby toy that's stuffed with 100% wool and rattles with popcorn kernels inside a reused plastic container, such as a pill bottle, or kinder surprise toy casing.
The best thing for a teething baby is a cold wet cloth. Well, this is a much more fun cloth! Wetting and freezing her snakey hair makes it perfect for babies to chew on to sooth those sore gums. My daughter LOVES hers, they're light and soft and easy to hold.

Come see what's available in my shops:
www.heatherbays.etsy.com
or
www.heatherbays.artfire.com
If you don't see the one you want, just email me and I will make it for you!
heatherbays@gmail.com
Stay tuned for zombies and such...


No comments: